Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Friday, January 12, 2007
It's raining heavily outside...suddenly have the urge to write something here.
First post for the year 2007, although it came a bit too late.
So fast year 2006 had passed. And brand new year 2007 is here once again.
Resolutions for 20071) Find a new job soon2) Earn more money3) Learn driving4) More travelling out of Singapore5) Peace and health for everyone6) Be happy always without any troubles7) To solve the big problem soon (which I know it's impossible for the time being)As for taking part-time course, still considering...think most proberly will not go register first...Must think carefully as it's a lump sum of fees...Sometimes I just too impulsive to make decision which I never think of the consequences...And I know everytime I will regret after making a decision...Recently had been slacking at home...watching vcds, packing my rOom...iT's sO meSsy...had been 1 year plus since I last tidy up...last year Chinese New Year i didn't remember tidying up the room. Lots of dusty flying around everywhere and even my bed is full of things...Those stuff I bought in hk still lying on my bed... I must really done something before Chinese New Year is here... I had been throwing unwanted stuff away...If not my room will be a STOREROOM...
Tue went to nYp with Dorine...suppose to meet Jatin for lunch at there but in the end never meet up with him...It had been half a year after grad day since I return to nYp...everything look the same only some of the food tenders had changed...It remind me how good for me to study there for 3 years...with friends around studying and doing projects together...
After that went town to walk and the first time aft so many years I went to library to borrow books... And that's Dorine suggestion and we went in...Borrow 3 chinese "xiao sHuo"...Had finished reading 1 of it recommended by Dorine...Ya it's true abt the love story...Normally the person who is always by your side when you are sad or in troubled is the one who appreciates you most...And you won't see it until you realise and it's too late...
Wish me luck in finding jObs...will be back here sOon...
i'm feelin' blue @ 1:33:00 PM