Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Sunday, April 30, 2006
JuSt fInisHed waTchIng
dEviL beSide yOu (eR mO zAi sHeN bIan) vCds...oOo yA iT's sOooO nIcE...He jUn xIaNg iS sO "sHuaI" & cOoL...raInIe yAng iS cUte & pRettY...In tHe sHow,tHeY aRe aCtEd aS coUple whO aRe sO sWeEt,cOmiCaL,cUte & rOmaNtIc...yTd aFtErnOon wEnt jS hOuSe rEtUrnEd hEr fReN vCds bUt sInCE sHe haVen gO oUt sO cOntInUe tO watCh tHe eSpIsOde tAt I haD mIsSed...haIz iN tHe eNd i stiLL mIsSed 2 eSpIsOde In beTweEn...bUt lUckILy sCv gT tO sHowN iT sOon aT cH 56...wiLL waTch tHe sHow agAIn...*nIcE nIce*
LaSt wK weNt tO sEe JJ i-pArTy aT s'PorE eXpO wIf jEsS, dOrIne aNd Js...gT fReE tIckEts fRm mY cOllegUes... sO jUSt gO sEe sEe aLthoUgh dOn rEaLLy lIke hIm...bUt I caN sAy tAt hIs sOngs iS nIce... hOng jUn yAng iS tHerE tO sUppOrt hIm tOo...iT onLy fOr abT 1 hR aNd tHe maIn mOtIve iS tO pRomOte hIs uPcOmiNg cOncErt aT jUn... afTer hE sAng fInisHed tHe lAst sOng,wE imMediAteLy leaVe aNd wEnt tO tHE iNdIa eXhIbitIon neXt haLL...aNd wE maNaGe tO bUy oUrseLves thOsE beAns neCklaCe aT $5 eaCh...cHeaP baRgaIn...
tHUr wEnt aiRpOrt wIf mY poLymaTes tO fEtch zIhAo...cOs he caMe baCk fRm iNdOn...haVe a smaLL gaTHerIng..cOS alsO quiTe a loNg tImE nV sEe tHem...
wAitINg fOr juN tO arrIve...
i'm feelin' blue @ 9:47:00 PM