Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Monday, December 05, 2005
sHitTy!!!! My iNteRneT iS dOwN....aLreAdy 1 wK aNd tHe pRobLeM stILL nOt soLvEd yEt...caLLed tHe sIngNet & mOdEm pPl sO maNI tImEs aNd tHeY kePt oN tELLiNg mE tHE sAme oLd tHiNgy...*fLaRed uP* aT laSt maNagEd tO aSk tHeM cOme mY hoUse aNd cHeCk tHe prObLeM tmL...nO cHoIce nOw iN sCh lab uSiNg iNtErnEt...
rEcEntLy pRojEcts & qUizzEs sTart tO fLow iN... dIe stILL sLAcKing... nO mOod tO stUdy...tOdaY qUiz...yTd I cAn stiLL waTCh sCv & tV whOle dAy lOng...sLp eaRly & wAKe uP laTe tOdAy...QuIz sTArt aT 8am tHeN I 7am wAke uP...lUckILy maNaGed tO rEaCh...
laSt fRi wEnt tO ceLebRatE mAN hWa's bIrTHday...bIn jiE & I bOugHT tHe cHeEse cAKe aNd wEnt tO tHai rEsAuRANt fIrsT...aS tO gIve maN hWa sUrpRiSe..."koP" tHeIr spOonS & tIssUe...aFt dInNer wEnt tO vOid dEck aNd eAt caKe & cHat...exPeRiEnCe a bIg "lOng jUaN fEng" aT nIgHt...lOoks lIKe gOing tO raIn sO wE dEcIdEd tO leAve...aNd tHeRe iS a bIg bLow Of wInd...sO cOld & "bIg" tiLL i cAn nEarLy bLow aWay...sO lAstLy mAn hWa & mE sHaRe cAbby hOme...lOng tImE nV exPeRieNce tIs tYpe of wInd...
rEcEnTLy mEt a wIeRdy tHiNg...laSt wK wHeN aFt pLaYing baDmIntOn iN sCh...wHEn wE wEre oN oUr wAy oUt oF nYp... wE wAlked oUt oF tHe bIg eNtrAncE sInCe tHeRE iS nO sEcUriTy...tHeRe iS a gaNg of gUys bEhInd uS...aNd I hEaRd sOmeoNe caLLiNg mY naMe...i ignOre it cOs nOt famIliaR vOicE...tHeN tHe peRsoN shOuted..."tHe gReeN sHirT wAnt" sO I tUrneD aRd cOs I'm tHe onLy oNe wEaRiNg gReEn...aNd u kNow wAt it's tHe aH nEi sEcUrIty caLLing mE...hE saId "canNot waLk tHeRE,pLs cOme baCk"...tHe wiErd tHiNg iS whY hE kNow mY naMe??? haha stiLL caNnot fIgUre oUt... tHouGHt I hEard wrOngLy...buT dOrIne aLsO gT heArd it....sO maNi ppL dOn wAnt caLL,caLL mY naMe... sO *wIeRd*....
hOhOhO...ChRisMaS cOmiNg sOon...lUv cHrIsMas dAy oUt oF aLL dAy...
HaPpY bIrThdAy tO mY dEar dOrIne on 5/12.... HaPpy eaRLy bIrThdAy tO mY dEar wEn LiN on 6/12...
i'm feelin' blue @ 10:03:00 AM