Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
tUe-wEnT EaSt cOaSt cYcLing wItH LilliaN,yUeN lee,yAn tIng,zI hAo & sHeNg xIoNg... tHeY meEt 2pm aNd I'm tHe fIrsT tO rEAcH...aRd 2.40pm rEacH mRt stAt...tHouGht I'm laTe bUt nO I'm eArLieSt lOr...wE rEAch EAsT cOaSt aRd 4 pLuS...tHeN cYcLe fOr 1 hR pLus,cYcLe tO tHe oTheR eNd aNd cYcLE baCk...haLfwAy tHrOugH cYcLiNg wE wEnt tO eAt sAtAy aNd driNk cOcOnUt...aRd eVeNiNg bEfoRe wE wEnt oFF,tOok sOme pIcs aNd wEnT tO cHoMp cHoMp haD dInnEr...
tIs tIme wEnLin,pEk fOng aNd jAsPer cAme tO jOin uS...aCtuaLLy I waNt tO eaT hoKkieN mEE bUt tOo bAd tHe sTaLL tAt seLL tHe nIce hOkkIeN mEE cLoSe...sO theRefOrE wEnt tO eAt wAntOn mEE...wE aLsO bOugHt bbq cHickeN aNd saTaY tO shaRe...aT laSt,sOme foOd caNnot fIniSh sO wE pLaYed "zHoNg Ji mi Ma"...aLL oF uS gT aT leAst aTe sOmetHing...bUt jaSpEr nO eAt sO wE iNteNd tO sAbo hIm tO drInk haLf sUgaRcAne...nV wE eXpEct hE sO "lUcKy" nV saBo hE aLSo saId tHe corrEct nUmbEr...haha...tHeN zIhaO tOo excItEd sHouTed "zHoNg"...aI yO wEnLin haVen sAid hE aLrEAdy saId oUt lIao...oN mY wAy hOme, $$ caLLed aNd hEaRd a sHocKiNg nEws fRm hEr....aI yO jUst cOuLdn't beLieVe it...
tOdAy mOrnINg wEnT sWimmIng wIth yaN tIng aNd wEnLin aT wdL...nObOdY wAnt...The pOoL lIke oUrs lOr...oNLy 3 oR 4 pPl iN tHe bIg pOoL...sWiM fOr aRd 1 hR pLus tHeN wE wEnt tO haVe oUr lUncH aT bK...mY faCe iS rEd...*wIeRd* nO sUn nO taNnEd....mY faCe caN stILL tUrN rEd!!!!
eVeNiNg aFt cLosIng sTaLL,mEet JS & jEsS...I bOugHt a sLiPper aT $3.90 onLy...haha cHeaP cHeAp...aCtuaLLy iS jEsS wAnt tO sEe sLipPerS...bUt iN tHe eNd sHe nV sEe aNy tAt sUit hEr eYeS sO I bOughT oNe fOr mYseLf...wEnt dInNer,wE aTe naSi LeMak tHen wEnt mAc aTe agAin...*sHaRed maC nUggEts mEaL* aS uSuaL,haVe a cHaT cHaT wItH tHeM...wEnT hoMe aRd 12...nW stiLL nOt sLeEpY yEt....tHink tOdAy gT tO "sHi mIan"....lOng tIme nV "sHi mIan" lIao...nIteZzz wAnt tO tRy tO faLL aSlEep...
i'm feelin' blue @ 6:17:00 PM