Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
tHur wEnT NSC,wAs laTe fOr tHe apPoIntMent...cOs aLighted aT tHe wrOng bUs-sTop...sO had tO gO oPp bUs-sTop aNd tOok tHe saMe bUs nUmbEr agaIn...aNd iS onLy 1 bUs-sTop awAy aNd tIs oNe bUs-stOp awAy sEeMs tO be sO fAr...iT's cOst mE 90 pluS bUcks fOr tHe cOnsuLtIon fEe aNd mEdiCaTiOn...aT fIrSt tHouGht iS $50 plUs coS JS's fReN gO sEe oNly $50 pLuS...aNywAy I fInd iT's wOrth it...cOs fAce leH nOt bUttOck lOr...tAt's wAt JS aLwAys saId tOo...aCtuaLLy wAnt gO reBond mY haIr...nOw tHink nO neEd ba...sInCe naTuraL haIr iS bettEr...aNd i aLsO cAn wAste mY mOneY aT oThEr tHinGy...
aFteR taT meEt JS aT oRcHard waLk waLk...gO sEe tHe sAndals sHe wAnt bUy...bUt nO mOre stOcks le...aRd 6 pLuS...sHe meEt hEr fReNs gO waTch mOvIe...sO I wEnt bUgIs mEet jEsS gO had dInnEr aNd shOp shOp...sHop the wHole bUgIs vIllaGe...aNd jEsS fInALLy bOughT tHe tHiNgs sHe wAnt...sAw a sHorTs I lIke...bUt tHe shOp iS cLosIng sOon...sO nExt tIme gO sEe aNd bUy agaIn ba...bOughT a vEri vEri bElaTed pResEnt - a cAp fOr jEsS...sOrrI fOr tHe bElaTed waNt...haha...tHeN wE tO eAt "chou tOu fu" aT bUgIs...it's nIce aNd jEsS sAid tHe taSte iS mUch nIcEr tHan geYlaNg...
aRd 10 pLus aT nIghT wEnt cIneLeisUre tO mEet uP JS agaIn....cOs wE gOinG k bOx laDiEs nIghT...haD a fUn fUn nIte...sO shIok!!! wE saNg fOr aRd 8 hRs fOr juSt $12 peR pErsOn...sAng tiLL nEarLy 6am iN tHe mOrnINg...aCtuaLLy cLoSed aT 5am bUt tHey nV aSk uS leAve...sO jUst cOntInUe tO sTaY...geEz...wE saNg tiLL qUite tIred bUt stILL haNg oN...bOuGHt sOme tItbIts tHeRe tO muNch...aNd wE bLuff JS tAt iT iS dOggY fOods tHat hUmaN cAn eAt tOo...aNd sHe belIevE aNd aTe it...aNywAy iT's nIce lIke "lOve lettEr" jUst lIke wE aTe it dUring cHineSE nEw yEaR...qUite addIctEd tO iT aLthough tHe sMeLL rEaLLy sMeLL lIke dOg fOods...lOl...
tOok caB hOme aFteR 6am...cOs nO mIdnIghT cHarge le...suPer fLarEd uP wIf taT sTupId cabbY uNcLe lOr...wE taLked tiLL faLL aSleeP tHen taT uncLe dOn kNow gO wHicH lOng waY tO wdL...aNd wheN wE wOke uP iS wHeN hE sAid "oPps uR gOing wdL hOr...I gO wrOng wAy PIE...I gO tUrn oTher wAy"...aCtuaLLy iS gO by anOtheR exPreSswAy...tHeN wHeN i sEe the meTeR iS aLreAdy $13 plUs...ImaGine hE stILL gO wrOng wAy aT tIs pRiCe...bY tHe tIme wE rEach wdL iS aLreAdy $17.50...aNd tHe uNcLe stOp tHe meTeR...acTuaLLy hE stiLL nEed tO drIve uS tO yIshUn lOr...cOs wE SeNd jEsS hOme fiRst...aI yO wE aLreAdy tOld the uNcLe lIao lOr...*pUrPosELy* wAnt....lUckILy tHeRe gT bUs rEAch oUr hOusE...wHeN wE paYing,hE sAid nVm la...pAid $16.50 cAn le...oF cOurSe caN la...gO wrOng wAy aNd tUrN rOund rOund...bUt iN tHe eNd wE jUst paId hIm $16...sHd paId hIm leSser...aCtuaLLy waNt taKe rEceiPt fRm hIm sO caN cOmpLaIn...bUt nvM la...sInCe wE sO "mO cHa cHa"....eaRLy iN tHe mOrNing "kaN uS cAi tOu"...mE aNd JS tOok caB stiLL tOok bUs hOme....
tOdAy haD bEen sLpinG aNd rOttIng aT hOme...lOokIng fOrwArd tO tmL "fULL hOusE" kOrEan sHow aT sCv...waT a nIce sHow!!!
i'm feelin' blue @ 2:58:00 PM