Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Friday, September 16, 2005
tUe haD fInaLLy taKeN mY naFa tEsT...*faILeD* iT cOs oF 2.4Km rUnnIng...mY tiMIng iS 18:38...haIz iF I rUn faSteR fOr 1 mIn pLuS tHeN I wiLL pAsS liaO...aS paSsIng tIme iS 17:15...qUiTe gLaD wIf mY staNdInG bOaRD jUmP cOs fEw wKs bAcK tRy tO jUmP oNLy caN jUmP 130 pLuS...hAhaa bUt nOw I jUmp I caN jUmP 176cm...*haPi*...thINkINg Of rEtaKinG agAIn dUrIng acEdeMic...aCtUaLLy quIte fUn dOing tHe 5 sTaTiOns cOs thINk lOng tIme nV dO le...bUt I HATE 2.4 rUnnIng...leGs sO tIrIng!!! nOw whOle bOdy sO "sUaN" --- tHe reSulT oF nOt eXeRcIsIng rEgULaRLy...
yTd aFT cLoSing sTaLL, sAw a cUtie bOi bOi... I wAs sTaNdIng nEaR a $0.2 mAcHinE caR wHeN a sMaLL bOi bOi aNd hIs gRaNdpA waLkEd pAsSed mE...tHe boY jUsT waVed tO mE aNd saId bYe bYe...aNd I waVed tO hIm tOo...aFt taT hE waLkEd baCk aLoNe tOwaRds mE...aT taT mOmeNt,mY fIngErs wAs swIrLing wIth tHe wHeeL oF tHe maChIne caR...tHouGht hE waNt pLaYed tHe $0.20 maChIne caR...buT nO hE jUst cAme baCk waVed aNd sMiLe tO mE agAin aNd saId bYe bYe...sO cUte oF hIm...
a fUnnI cOnvErsIon wIf gRaNdpA...I waS taKiNg a bAg oF thIngs tO hIm aNd asKed "iTzIt "zHonG" (hEavY)?
hE rePLiEd: "oH gT "zHonG"(dUmpLing) ar? I waNt eaT...
I SAiD: "No La...I aSk wHeTher iTzIt hEavY...
hE saId: "ohh... duMpLinGs...tMl I bUy 2 fOr u tO eaT ar...
hmm...hE haD mIstaKeN...theN I rePLiEd: oKie...I wAnt tO eaT...rEmEmbEr tO bUy iT tmL...
aFt taT hE jUsT pUt tHe thiNgS oN tHe fLooR aNd waLkEd tOwaRds mY gRaNdma...tHeN gRaNdMa sHouTed dOn pUt thiNgs tHeRe wait pPl taKe iT aWaY...
GraNdPa saId reLaxInGLy: "nO la...dUmPlings oNLy...sHe(refErIng tO mE) saId gT dUmpLinGs insIde...
GeEz tHink hE haD hEaRd wrOngLy... cOs sAmE pRonOuNcIaTiOn...
AcTuaLLy nOw tHeN I kNow hUmaN dOn haVe aNy "rOu" = meAt...*hEArd iT fRm a uNcLe*...aNd oUr bOdY onLy cOntaIns bOne aNd waTer...sO iF pPl uSe hUmaN tO cOok cUrrY...u wiLL onLy seE waTer iNsIde..oNLy aNImaLs lIke dOg,raBbit aNd eTc...gT meAt oN tHeIr bOdy...
reCenTLy gT oNe nEwS aBt tHe maId chOppIng anOthEr maId bOdY iNtO 6 paRts aNd pUt it iN pLasTics baG...aNd pLaCe iT aT dIffEreNt pLaCe...oRcHard is a pLaCe wItH sO maNI pPl...wOndeR hOw sHe pUt iT...maYbe sHe tOok mRt tHerE...aNd maYbE sHe iS jUsT sTandiNg bEsIde u...u aLSo wOn't knOw waT tHinGs iNsIde...u mIghT think iT is a pIg oR cHicKeN heAd or bOdy paRTs...sO pLasTic baGs maYbE nOt sO eaSy tO dIsCovEr lOr....bUt aFtEr aLL iT's a vEri cRuEL thinGy...dIe aLreAdy the bOdY aLsO nEed tO bE sEpAraTed...
ActuaLLy hUmaN jOinTs iS qUItE eaSy tO chOp oFF cOs oUr jOinTs iS vEri sOft lIke jeLLy bEtWeeN hanDs tO bOdY aND bOdY tO leGs...sO oUr bOnEs iS vEri "fRagILe*....bUt rEaLLy caN't iMaGe a pErsOn seRpaRtEd iNtO pIeCeS...jUsT sImPLy *cRueL* aNd *dIsgUsTiNg*....
nOthiNg tO dO nOw...sO jUsT bLoggIng awaY tO waSte mY tImE...waItINg tO gO lUncH...
i'm feelin' blue @ 2:33:00 AM