Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
tOdaY laTe aGaiN...geEz tIs wK eVerYdaY sIgN iN laTe lISt wItHoUt fAiL...bUt nO chOicE jUst beIng tOo laZy tO waKe uP eArLy...wHeN i gOinG oUt tOdaY,wHisKy caMe iNsIDe mY rOom aNd hId uNdEr mY bEd...aS nOrmaLLy iN tHe mOrnINg wHIsKy wiLL bE aT mY paReNts rOom sLpiNg oUtsIde tHe tOiLet...dId'nT dIscOver iT tiLL i cLoSe tHe dOor...tHeRefOre haVe tO aSk hIm oUt...iF not hE uRiNe iN mY rOom hEh...bUt hE refUsED tO cOme oUt eVeN i cLoSe tHe dOor...sO nO chOice haVe a haRd tIme tO drAg hIm oUt...waSte mY tIme!!!
yTd nYp gT fOod fEstIvaL...sO wEnT tO bUy sOme fOods frOm theRe...yTd aTe a lOt...sEeM lIke aTe maNy tHiNgs aLSo feeL vEry hUngRy...aTe fRiEd icE-cReaM - *qUitE nIce*, cHeEse sAusAge - *yUmmY*- lIke it sO mUch...eGg taRt - *nOt baD*, hOneY sTicK - *sOo sWeeT*, yOgUrt iCe-cReaM - *wOrSt* cOs fLavOUrs mIxEd tiLL nOt nIce...gT baNaNa,paPaYa aNd sTraWbErRy...taSte lIke medIcIne...taT zIhaO aNy hOw mIxEd wAnt...sO iN tHe eNd hE aTe it aLL...haha hIs taSte bUds gT prObLem... saW lIm laK tHeRe tOo...tHink hE aLSo weNt therE aNd sEe sEe... laTer I waNt gO bUy cHeEse sAusAge agAIn...nIcE nIcE!!!
aTe sO mUch tHiNgs sO laTer mUz gO eXeRcISe...maYbe laTer wEnt pLay tabLe-tenNis wIth WL, KW, SX, ZH & ivAn fIrst aT yIshUn sTadiUm...cOs mEeTing dOrIne & JS aRd 7 pLuS tO gO jOggIng aNd sWimmIng...haha aCtuaLLy iS sOak waTer cOs dOn't kNow hOw tO sWim...
feeL lIke sLping...sLp mOre aLso nOt eNoUgh sLp...mOre tIrEd...sLp lesS aLso nOt eNouGh sLp...bUt mOre eNeRgEtIc...sO mUz sLp leSs nOt mOre...bUt nOw eVerYdaY,eVeRy mIns,eVerY sEcOnds, eVeRydaY iS sLeePy tO mE lar...zZzZzZzZzzzZzzz...tHink i gT sOme sLpiNg iLlnEss la...
I WANT TO SLP...
i'm feelin' blue @ 1:15:00 AM