Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
fInaLLy tIs iS tHe laSt wK oF tEp...lEft 2 moRe daYs, i wiLL bE oN hOlidaY mOod fOr 1 mThs... frI wiLL bE MIA daY...bUt stiLL nOt cOnfIrM wHeTHer gT wOrKiNg oN fRi,sAT aNd sUn... tHeY hAveN't caLL mI yEt...bUt JS tOld mE mOst prObErLy gT cOs tHey uRgeNt nEed pPl fOr tHe faIr aT eXpO...hOpe gT sO aT leAst haVe sOme $$$ tO sPeNd dUrIng hOlidAy...
mOn- wEnt tO waTch mOvIe "The mYth"...fIrsT paRt oF tHe sHow iS qUite fUnni bUt mIddLe of tHe sHow I nEarLy faLL aSleEp,tHinK I dId faLL aSleEp tHeRe...iS lIkE oPeN mY eYes fOr a wHiLe tHeN cLOse baCk agAin cOntInOusLy tILL tHe eNdIng oF tHe sHow...wHen I reaLLy waKe uP aNd oPeN mY eYes iS wHeN I saW a beAuTifuL sCeNerY...aNd tHe mOviE eNdEd...sO I aLso dOn reaLLy kNow waT tHe sTorYLinE is abOut...hAha tHinK iF i waTch tIs aT hOme sUre faLL aSleeP aFteR 30 mINs...sO I fInd tHe mOvIe ok ok onLy...tHinK i dOn rEaLLy lIke waTchiNg tIs tYpe oF sHow...coS I dOn lIke waTcHiNg "gU zHuaNg xI"...bUt the sOng iN tIs mOvIe iS nIce...
tUe- aRd eVenIng wEnT aIrpOrt witH mY cLasSmaTes tO fEtch yOng pEng...cOs yTd he iS cOmiNg baCk frOm sHangHai...he hAd beCaMe sKinnEr aNd sKinnEr liaO...aFteR waItIng fOr hIm tO sPot uS,tHen wE wEnt mAc tO eaT...hOrrIbLe tHe gUys pUt sO maNi paCkeTs oF cHiLLi sAuCe iNto kIngwaI bUrgEr...haha theN hE aTe tHe buRgeR tILL peRspIrIng...tOok sOme pIcs aT aIrPort thEn wEnt hOme sLp...
mY rOom iS iN a mEss nW...mY dEsk iS sO fLoOded aNd dUsTy...tHinK gOing tO tIdY mY rOom dUrIng tHe hOlidaY pErIod....lAsT tIme oNe wK hOlidaY aCtuaLLy waNt tIdy bUt in tHe eNd nV tIdy...cOs tOo laZy...
i'm feelin' blue @ 6:08:00 AM