Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
**18th sEpT** HaPpY bIrThday & haPpy mOoncaKe fEsTivaL tO mE!!! haIz...gEttIng oLdEr aNd oLdEr eaCh yR aNd is a bEgInniNg of 20...jUst hoPed tAt evErythIng gOes fIne fOr mE...
yTd lUncH tImE meEt sOme oF mY pRi sCh fReNs fOr lUncH aNd chAt & sHoP tiLL eVenIng aNd aRd 7 pLuS mEet mY pOly cLasSmaTes tO haVe dinNer aT maRcHe...aFt taT wEnT cLaRk qUey fOr a whiLe...
sO gLad tO sEe mY prI sCh fReN,Nan An aT oRchaRd cOncIdEntaLLy...iT's bEen 8 yRs sIncE wE laSt meT aNd tOk tO eaCh oThEr... iS yUn wHo sPotteD hIm fIrsT...aNd yA hE stiLL rEmEmbEer uS... hIs faCe dOn reaLLy chaNge mUch...oNLy bEcaMe maTurE aNd taLLeR bUt laSt tIme hE mOre bLaCky lIke "hEi rEn yA gAo"... stILL rEmeMber jIeSi gaVe daRlie tOothpaSte aNd toOthbRusH oN hIs biRthdaY...sO fUnnI tO gIve tHesE kInd of pResEnt...
AnYwaY tHks fOr aLL mY dEarEsT fReNs fOr aLL tHe wIshEs, pResEnTs aNd tHosE pPl ceLebRaTiNg wItH mE...
rEaLLy aPpRecIaTe iT!!! :-p
i'm feelin' blue @ 4:35:00 AM