Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
*yAwN* rEacH sCh aRd 10 pLuS,wEnT tO tHe oTheR laB cOs mY laB gT oNe tEaCheR sIttIng aT mY pLaCe uSiNg cOm sO cannOt gO baCk, mUz wAit fOr hIm tO gO aWaY...sO faSt tIs iS tHe laSt wK aT kM le...neXt wK gT tO gO bpLoS fOr 5 wKs...actUaLLy I dOn't mInd sTayIng aT kM aLtHoUgh nOthIng tO dO aNd mOrE sLaCk...gEez cOs caN gO sCh mOrE laTeR aNd aLso tHeRe is iNdiViuaL cOm fOr uS tO uSe...tHiNk bpLos is sTrIctEr,haIz neXt wK gT tO gO sCh eArLiEr liaO...sOMemOre nO iNdiViuaL cOm tO uSe...
jUst nW wEnT aMk hAd lUncH wItH mY cLasSmaTes...tHe hawKeR nEaR cOuRts "ba cHou mee" iS nIce...wiLL gO tHeRe agaIn...haha aFt taT aLsO boUghT cUrrY pUff...fInaLLy haD bOugHt it!!cOs laSt wk sAw sHeNg xIonG bOugHt tHe cUrrY pUff wHicH lOok taStY aNd sMeLL gOod...I haD jUst fInisHed eaTiNg...iT's iNdeeD taSte vEri nIce...
yTd wEnt tOa paYoh aNd sAw 1 "aH nEh" sHopliFtiNg...fiRsT tIme saW pPl "gUaNg mIng zHeNg da" iN shOpliFtIng...tIs iS hOw tHe iNcidEnt gOes...jIeSi aNd I wErE cHoOsiNg eArIngS wHeN oNe "aH nEh" gEr pIcK uP a pAir oF eArrIngs aNd lOok aT uS...sHe wAnTed tO sEe uS whEthEr wE gT lOok aT tHe sMaLL mIrrOr tHeRe...bUt wE wErE nOt lOokIng...sO sHe jUst tOok tHe eArrIngs aNd wOrE iT oN hEr eaRs sImpLy...aNd sHe jUst waLkEd oFF...mY fIrsT thOughT wHeN I saW sHe wOrE tHe earrIngs waS "aI yO wHy tHe aH nEh sO uNhygEnIc wAnt,wEnT tO tRy iT" bUt jIeSi aNd I sTaRed at hEr iN dIsbeLieF wHeN sHe waLked oFF tO oTheR sIde tO sEe bRaCeLets...dOn kNow sHe aLso gT sToLe tHe bRaCeLet tOo aNd sHe jUsT waLkEd oFF lIke taT wItH a gUy...bUt aNywaY tHe daNgLinG eArrIngs onLy cOst $2...dOn tEll mE sHe cAnnOt affOrd it...
tHe mOst aNgRy paRt iS wHeN wE wAnt tO buY tHe eArrINgs...wE aSk wHetheR gT nEw pIeCe cOs tHe eaRRinGs keEp drOpPiNg oN tHe fLOor wHeN oTheR pPL tRy tO taKe iT...aNd oNe oF tHe saLesgirL sEeMs lIke dOn kNow waT wE wErE taLkIng...kEpT "huH,hUh,hUh"...sO anOther saLeSgirL cAmE tO sErVe uS...tHe sALeSgIrL-[bOtH ChIna wOmaN] sAid nObOdy tRy bEfOrE waNt aNd sHoWn uS tHe "PLEASE DO NOT TRY" sIgn...wE aLso gOt sAw iT lOr...aNd jIesI rEpLy: "jUst nOw gT pPl tRiEd aNd waLkEd oFF"...wE aLrEAdy hInt tHe saLeSgIrL tHaT sOmebOdY sToLe tHeiR tHiNgs...bUt iT sEeMs lIke tHe saLeSgIrL dOn uNdErsTanD s'PorE maNdRaIn...tHiNK sHe oNLy kNow hOw tO liStEn sLaNt cHiNa maNdRaIn... tHe saLeSgIrL tHeN sAid tRy aLreaDy mUz pAiD WaNt....hmmm...sHe rEaLLy dOn uNdeRsTaNd wAt wE tRyIng tO saY...sO nVm wE jUst paId oUr tHiNgs aNd waLkEd oFF....
sAt mOon iS bIg aNd rOund wHeN I wAs oN tHe wAy baCk hOmE...iT bEeN a lOng tIme sInCe i sAw a bIg rOunD rOunD mOon...tHinK " ba yUe sHi wU" tHeN caN sEE aGaIn ba...
...cOuNtdOwN tO 40 mIns tO gO oFF....
i'm feelin' blue @ 8:22:00 AM