Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Thursday, August 04, 2005
nOwaDaYs aLwaYs rEacH sCh aT 9 pLus in tHe mOrniNg...jUst dOn rEally fEeL lIke waKing uP sO eArLy...*LaZzzZy bUm*...tOdaY aS uSuaL rEaCh sCh aT 9 pLus...wHen I wAs aBt tO reAch KM rOom...sAw Mr FuaN(eAsy tO sPot cOs bIg-sIzE) iNsIde tHe rOom sO i qUicKly u-tUrn bAck aNd wEnt tOiLet iNsTeaD...tHen caLLed wEnLin aNd cOnfIrm taT fUaN haD gOne,tHen wEnt iNside tHe rOom...tOdaY sBm sTudEnts aLL wOre reD coS gT naTiOnaL cElebRatIon bUt dBi sTudeNts nOt cOmpUlsOry sO wE nV gO...aFteR lUncH bReaK wEnLin & I eXpLore tHe phOtoShop sOfTwaRe...keEp edItiNg oUr pHotOs uSing pHotOshOp...GeeZ...pHotOsHop iS reaLLy fUn aS it cAn edIt oUr phOtos tiLL "mEi mEi"...aLrEady gT tHe sOftWare fRom KiNg waI...sO wiLL cOntInUe tO edIt mOst oF mY pHotOs aT hOme...hahaa...
yTd nOon tiMe wEnt tO bisHan "dIng taI fEng" tO haVe lUnch wIf Yuen Lee,wEnLin,hUi xIan,sHenG xIoNg & kIng wAi...fIrsT tIMe aTe lUnch at tHeRe...oRdereD vErmIcElli sOup wIf fRiEd tOufu aNd pOrk...wHeN tHe fOod cAme,I lOok insIde the bOwl...loOk lIke dOn haVe anY vErmIcElli iNsiDe,oNly gT "liaO" taT is fRiEd tOufu aNd pOrk...wHen I sTartEd eaTing tHen rEaLisEd actUaLLy tHeRe is vErmIcElli... onLy taT iT is tRansParEnt....wE aLso gT oRdeRed "xIao lOng baO" aNd "cHaO maI"...aCtuaLLy tHey tAste the sAme, oNLy taT thE "cHao mAi" gT oNe pRaWn oN tOp...oVeraLL nIce fOods...dOn reaLLy fEel mY sToMach fUll aFt lUnch,maybe iS tHe vErmIcelli taT I aTe cOs lIke jeLLy... sO wEnt tO bUy cOrn Pie frOm Old cHang Kee...aI yo stILL a bIt hUngRy aFt eaTing sO maNy tHings...
tAt daY wEnt oFF aT 4pm cOs meEtIng hUi aT tOwn tO aCcOmpAnY hEr gO sHOp shOp...bUt iN tHe eNd sHe wEnt tO cUt hEr haIr...wHen reAch faR East I hUngRy aGain sO wEnt tO bOugHt tAiwAn "xIao chI" - "rOu SOng bIng" aNd hUi bOugHt "tEmPura"...nIceEee...UnLike bIsHan lOr,tHe cHicKen nOt nIce waNt a biT sMeLLy wHen I aTe iT...
tMl dOn fEel lIke gOing naFa trAinIng...a bIt sIanz,sOmemOre laSt wK gO aLSo nv mArk attEndEnCe...LaSt wK wEnt tO rUn...haha buT rUn 2 roUnds waLk 2 rOunds...bettEr tHan nOtHing lar...bUt aFt rUnning,mY mUsCle leGs sTart tO paIn fOr 3 daYs...cAn haRdLy waLk sTaIrs aNd sLope...tAT Is tHe cOnseqUencEs wHen nV exErcise...sO mUst sTaRt eXercIse nOw...haVe a hEaLthY bOdy aNd hEaLtHy lIfesTyLe...
i'm feelin' blue @ 2:32:00 PM