Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Thursday, August 11, 2005
HaPpY 40th nAtIOnaL daY!!! rEcEntLy tHen I kNow s'Pore iS aLreAdy 40 yRs oLd...hahaa aLwaYs tHouGht is onLy 35 aS eaCh yR pAsSes...tIs yR thInk iS tHe fIrsT tIme taT s'PorE haD natIonaL daY ceLebRatIon aT 3 pLacEs aT nEigHbOuRhOod...tHeY aRe yIshUn,tAmPinEss aNd jUrOng...sO yTd nIght jIesI aNd I wEnT tO yIshUn tHe bIg gRaSsLaNd nEaR GV tHerE tO "cHoU rI naO" aNd tO sEe fIrEwOods...yTd aLsO gT tWiNs,TaNya aNd nIChoLaS tSe aT tHerE tOo...
wE maNaGed tO reAcH thErE aRd 8pM beForE tHe fIrEwOods aNd cOncErt sTaRt...oNcE wE rEAcH theRe nOt lOng aGo, tHe fIrEwOods sUddEnLy apPeaRed iN tHe sKy wHeN I wAS uSing mY hP tO caLL mOneY...sO wE jUsT haNged uP aNd lOok aT tHe fIrEwOods...yEaH iT's niCe aNd bEaUtIfuL...tHink iT's onLy laSt fOr aBt fEw mIns...aFt taT tHouGHt is alrEadY fInisHed bUt theRe iS 2nd rOund Of fIrewOods...wHeN tHe fIrEwOods hAd enDed, wE quIckLy sQuEezEd iNfrOnt sO taT wE caN sEe tHe ceLebrIty aT a cLeaRer vIew...aI yO "mOuntaIn pPl mOuntaIn sEa"...wE caN onLy sEe twIns vEri vEri tIny wHen tHeY aRe aT tHe sTAgE...sO I rAthEr lOok aT tHe bIg sCreeN...caN seE tHeM mUch cLeArer... gT 1 gUy tHink iS cHiNa gUy...vEri "bU zHi dOng" waNt leh...sTaNd aT tHe chAir theN jIesI aNd tHe Ppl beHind caNnot seE tHe sTAgE...sO jIesI haD tO cHanGe pLaCe tO sTaNd...
aFt sEeIng twIns,wE weNt oFF...wE maNaGed tO gEt oUt oF tHe cRowD...bUt tHe rOad iS jaM...wE caNnOt cRosS tHe rOaD cOs tHe rOad haD aRmY "taN kE cHe",civiL deFencE aNd pOlicE fOrce vEhicLEs...sO maNy ppL incLude uS haD tO waIt & waIt & waIt foR tHe vEhicLes tO mOve...eVeN tHe bUs haD tO waIt tOo...sOme pPl iN tHe bUs stiLL aLigHt...tHeN waIted fOr tOo long,tHe pPl becAme iNpaTieNt aNd sTArtEd bOoing...fInaLLy wE caN crOss tHe rOad liaO...aLL ppL sTaRted tO rUsh oVer...aFt taT weNt paLsaM maLam fOr a whiLe aNd weNt hOme...
moN niGHt wEnT tO waTch mOvie "BeWiTched" witH mOneY,aNgzuLa & xIu zHen...qUite a fUnnY sHow bUt I faLL aSleeP iN tHe middLe Of tHe sHow...maYbe tHe stOryLine a bIt bOred...hahaa...dOn knOw wHy sUddenLy mY eYes sTart tO cLoSe...tILL hEArD zHeN & aNgzULa vOicE tHeN i waKe uP...tHink nExt tiMe I haVe tO waTch hOrrOr sHow sO I wiLL staY aWaKe...fEeL lIke waTcHing "The MaId"...aFt waTchIng moviE,wEnT tO haD suPpEr at 925...haD a nIce cHaT witH tHeM...
i'm feelin' blue @ 2:06:00 AM