Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
HalF aN hOuR tO gO oFF...hAve bEeN sUrfIng tHe nEt aNd pLaYing gaMes...dEsIgnIng tHe weBsIte fOr a whiLe uSing fRonTpaGe,bUt onLy oNe paGe...feeLing lIke dOziNg oFF...zZzZzz...aFt cOmIng tO tEp iN sCh,sEeMs tO lIke tHe sOuTh caNteeN fOods...aLmoSt eVerYday weNt tHerE fOr lUncH...
sAt mOrnIng beIng awaken by JieSi caLL...asKing tO gO brEaKfaSt...bUt I wAs stILL sLeEpIng sO cOntInue tO sLp...Geez...aFt wOke uP tHeN mEet hEr fOr lUncH nEar oUr bLk...saW Pan LiNg LiNg aNd hEr sOn whIle wE weRe waiTing fOr tHe bUs tO gO nOrtHpOint...tHey jUst waLk pasSed uS... sHe bEcAme tHinNer,fAirEr aNd oF coUrsE prEttY,hEr sOn iS aLso cUte... aFt taT wEnt tO tOwn cOs JieSi waNt bUy foRmaL wEar...wEnT to WisMa "IoRA" shOp...mOst oF tHe fOrmaL skiRt iS nIce...tRy sOme skIrts bUt iN tHe eNd nV bUy...wHile JieSi bOugHt 1 sKirt... nExT tIme wHen nEed fOrmaL wEar then wEnt tHerE tO bUy...
yTd bOugHt a bLazeR aT $33 aT noRthpOint daNo...acTuaLLy dOn iNteNd tO bUy...bUt iT's reaLLy vEri veRi chEAp aNd wOrth bUyiNg sO bUy lOr...cOs stiLL gT 1 sEm oF acAdeMic aNd mAybe gRadUtiOn dAy nEed tO weAr...paN wEnt yIshUn mEt me aNd wE shOp aRd & eaT & cHat...
gTg gO oFF sOOn....coUntdOwn 15 more miNs...
i'm feelin' blue @ 8:48:00 AM