Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Thursday, July 07, 2005
TiMe rEaLLy fiLes...iN a bLinK oF eYe 2 mOre dAYs tO gO oN eNdIng mY attAcHmeNt aT IBM...tOdaY fInaLLy fiNisHeD mY rEpOrt aT wOrK...hAd beeN edItiNg & edItiNg fOr tHe pAsT fEw daYs...sEeMs tO mIss sOmE InfO hErE & tHeRe...tmL mY LO Is cOmiNg tO IBM tO coLLecT oUr rEpOrt aNd gIvE uS gRadE...bUt thInk mY sUpeRvIsOr wiLL nOt sO faSt gRaDe fInisH & mY lOg bK I aLso haVen't gIve hEr sIgn...sO maYbe gTg baCk sCh neXt wK tO haNd iN pErsOnaLLy...haIz tHinK nO hOpe aGaIn...wiLL sEE 3,3,3,3,3,3,3 aGaIn...iS aLwaYs taT 3,3,3,3,3,3,3...sEe tILL sIanZ...
yEaH!!! FiNaLLy gT 1 wK hOliDaY beForE I wEnT baCk scH foR tEp attAchMenT...haD bEeN wAiTiNg fOr tHesE daYs fOr sO lOng... aT LaSt cAn hAvE fUn...hmm...wAt tO dO & wHeRe tO gO??sEntOsa??k sOng??mOvIe??shoPpIng??gYm??eXeRcIse?? gT tO tIdY uP mY rOoM tOo...vEri vErI meSsY...mY taBLe iS fuLL oF nOtEs,staTiOneRy,fOods & eTc... maYbe caN stAy aT hOme waTch vCds...tHe vCds wHicH bOrrOw fRm mY reLaTiVe lOng lOng aGo tILL nOw stILL haVen't waTch...
sEeMs tO bE haPi & maYbe bOrINg tO gO baCk sCh...haPi is nYp iS nEaRer tO mY hoUse unLikE exPo...caN waKe uP muCh laTer...bOrIng is thInk gO baCK sCh aLso sIaNz...nOthing tO dO jUsT keEp sLacKing...thInk is eaT,sLp,waLK, onLinE...iF wOrkiNg aT LeAsT gT sOmetHIng tO do & gt mOneY tO taKe...GeEz...haD bEeN goIng shOpPing anD bUyiNg thInGs fOr tHe pAsT fEw wKs...tHinK gT tO dO sOme sAViNgs le...
i'm feelin' blue @ 2:28:00 PM