Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Tuesday, July 26, 2005
sLackIng agAIn....nOthinG tO do sO hErE i'm...tOdaY laTe aGain...dOn feeL lIke wAKing uP wHen mY mUm aSkeD mE uP at 7 pLus...sHe saId: "y tOdaY nOt gOinG tO scH ar?wAnt taKe mC ar?..." I rEpLy "nO la...gOing scH"...*oPps* rEaLisEd tAt I haVen't iRon mY fOrmaL sHirT...yTd nIghT iNteNtiOnaLLy wAnt tO taKe mC tOdaY...cOs haVe a bAd sWoLLen gUmmY,mOuTh a bIt sWoLLen...tHe oTher sIde oF moUth stILL gT uLcEr...aI yO eAt & sLp aLso gT pRobLem...pLaNning tO gO ouT yTd buT iN eNd cOs oF tIs I haD tO sTay aT hOme rESt oN bEd....aT fIrst tHouGht iS gRow "zHi hUi yA" oR "tIger" tEeth...ThEn mY mUm saId maYbe is "fa re" sO sHe wEnt tO buY hErbAL teA aNd heLP mE bOiLed tHe hErbaL...tIs mOrnIng tHe gUm beCaMe leSs swOllEn le...
hEaRd beforE tAt gRow "zhi hui ya" is vEri paIn...stILL nEed tO puLL oUt tHe tOoTh...aI yO hOpe tIs wiLL nOt haPpen to mE...bUt wiLL haPpeN oNe cOs "zhI hui ya" wiLL grOw beTweeN age 18 to 2o plus aGe...haha gRoW zHi hUi ya" mEan i wiLL haVe mOre "zhI huI"...
gTg shaRing sEsSion le...bYeEee
i'm feelin' blue @ 12:58:00 AM