Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Wednesday, June 08, 2005
dOn rEaLLy feeL sLeePy nOw.....sO hEre aM i...oN mOn nV wEnt tO wOrk sO tOok mC,32 bUcKs fLy aWaY jUsT bEcOs oF cOugHinG....kEeP cOughIng & cOugHing....tOld tHe dOctOr sUn nItE gT dIaRRhoEa tHe dOctOr eVen sAiD it's okIe sO nV gIvE mE dIaRRhoEa meDicIne....haD bEEn sLpinG tHe wHoLe dAy oN moN...sUn iNcidEnt tHouGht iS fOod pOsIoniNg bUt tHink is nOt... yTd tHeN dIscOvEr tHat iT is gAstRic pAin....cOs tHe sAme inCidEnT haPpened yTd wHeN I fInisHed mY diNNer aT nOrThpt...rEacH hOme qUicKly fLy tO toiLeT....tHeN mY mUm tOLd mI gAsTrIc pAin aLso wiLL 'lau sai' aNd fEel lIke vOmiTing....
yTd wEnT tO woRk,jOcElYn wAs oN Mc fOr 2 daYS sO i siT aT hEr pLaCe,I dOn haVe anY deSk sO evEryTime hAvE tO sIt iN beTweeN mY cOllgUes oR iF anYbOdy oN leAve i jUst sIt aT tHerE pLaCe lOr....iT sEems Like aLL mY cOllgUes aRd mI wErE sIcK tOo....hOpe aLL oF tHeM wiLL rEcoVeR sOon....
tOdAy wEnT cHanGi aIrPoRt hAd lUnCh wIf mY ITS cOllegUes & mY 'bElOveD' Lee Lee aLso weNt wIf uS...taT Lee Lee sEems tO liKe mI vEry muCh aLwAys asK mI tO hElp hEr tO dO hEr wOrk tHeN iN tHe eNd mI caN't fiNisH hAd tO oT....dOn'T reaLLy lIKe hEr aT fIrsT cOs sHe aLwAys mIstAkEn mI tHat I dO wrOng tHinGs fOr hEr.... bUt aNywAy mY atTitUde tOwaRds hEr staRt tO iMprovE a BIT onLy....heLpeD tO 'ta baO' lUnCh fOr wEn Lin,xIu zHen & zI hAo....bOugHt mALaY fOods fOr tHeM....bUt thEy sAiD thEy dOn't rEaLLy eAt mUttOn....hahaaa thEn iT rEmInds thEm oN a pErsOn....tOdAy & yTd iS tHe eArLiEst tImE tHaT I lEavE IBM...yTd 5.40 I sTaRt tO pAcK liaO....waItInG tO gO hOme....hOpe evErydaY iS lIke taT....k gT tO sTop hErE gTg sLp le....nIteZ zZzZzZzzzzzZzzz
i'm feelin' blue @ 3:36:00 PM