Rainy Days and Mondays
The Carpenters
Talkin' to myself and feelin' old
Sometimes I'd like to quit
Nothing ever seems to fit
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
What I've got they used to call the blues
Nothin' is really wrong
Feelin' like I don't belong
Walkin' around
Some kind of lonely clown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Funny but it seems I always wind up here with you
Nice to know somebody loves me
Funny but it seems that it's the only thing to do
Run and find the one who loves me.
What I feel has come and gone before
No need to talk it out
We know what it's all about
Hangin' around
Nothing to do but frown
Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down.
Friday, May 27, 2005
yTd aFt wOrk haVe dInnEr wIf dOrIne & Jie Si at fAr EaSt sUbwAy...dOrIne iS jUst bAck fRoM TiOmAn laSt wK...sHe tOld uS abT tHe tRip tHeRe...iT's a nIce plaCe wIf nIce sCenEry & bEaChy...haIz acTually wAnt to gO TioMan wIf dOrIne,pEi yUn,dAvEn & wAn sHenG...bUt tOo bAd beCos of attAchMent i cAn't gO....nVm wiLL wAiT fOr nExt hOLidAy tO gO tRaVeLLing...nOw rEaLLy feeLs lIke gOing tRaVeLLing...bUt mUz sAve mOneY fIrsT iF wAnt gO fAreR cOuNtRy....
tOdAy wOke uP lAte....thOugHt wiLL rEAch tanRah mErAh sTatiOn laTe...bUt sTiLL sEe wEn LiN & xIu zHeN tHeRe wAitIng fOr tHe tRaiN...haha sO sTiLL maNaGed tO rEAch cOmpAny oN tIme...LuNcH tImE wEnT eXpo wIf nYp fReNs tO eAt cOs gT fOoD fEsTiVaL tHeRe...'mOunTaIn pPl mOunTaIn sEa' a Lot oF aUnTieS aLso wEnT tHeRe....OvEr tHeRe gT maNi sAmPle fOods tO tRy bUt i oNly tRy 1 or 2....Xiu ZhEn & I bOugHt 1 sTraWbErrY sNow Ice tO sHaRe...vEri nIce cOs pUt iNsIde mOuTh tHe sNow IcE wiLL immEdiaTeLy meLt...aCtUaLLy nYp aLsO gT sOld bEfOre...tmL mAybE gO tHeRe aGaiN...toDay iS tHe eArLiESt dAy I pAck fIniSh aT cOmPaNy pRePaRed tO gO hOmE *hApPi*....xIu zHeN & wEn Lin tOo....bUt zI haO tOdAy vEri sLow sO wE hAvE tO wAit fOr hIm....Haha aLwAYs sAy uS sLow noW is oUr tUrN tO sAy hIm sLow....wAitEd fOr tRaIn aT eXpO aLSo vErI lOng....
hoPe tMl i wiLL nOt waKe uP lAte....tmL wiLL bE a bEttEr dAy fOr mI....
i'm feelin' blue @ 2:30:00 PM